|Home PageHockey Shoes - SeniorKookaburra 2017 Neptune Shoe||
Kookaburra 2017 Neptune Shoe £50.00
SENIOR - UK 7-9�(Full Sizes Only)
JUNIOR - UK 3-6 (Full Sizes Only)
Lightweight low profile shoe�
Kookaburra �cage� technology offering essential ankle supprt
Newly designed Hockey specific outsole to provide superb traction
Water resistant durable upper with the very latest in breathable mesh construction
Advanced EVA mid sole for superior shock absorption
Stitched toe section for enhanced durability
Integrated padded tongue for improved comfort and fit
Lightweight insole with heel and front support to reduce shockwaves
Padded ankle and heel
Lighter, faster, stronger and more stylish than ever before, Kookaburra�s 2016 footwear range incorporates the latest development from the lab: Kookaburra�s 2016 anti-roll �cage� technology, offering essential ankle support whilst aiding speed and movement. Protection without the restriction. New for 2016.�
- It is recommended that you dry shoes after each use.
- Keep the shoes in a dry area � no damp bags or rooms, and don't dry the shoes on or near a heated source.
- Remove the insole during drying to allow the shoe to breath for best results.
- If moisture remains, it can weaken the fibres and cause the shoe to tear.
- This is a possibility with all foam cushioned turf shoe of any brand.
- Wear and tear due to a drag move is not a production failure and therefore may not be seen as a warranty issue.
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Hockey Centre will do our best to match any price request, simply click below.