The OBO CK Carbon Helmet is the perfect helmet for keepers that wanted the security of having the best protection for thier head. The Carbon Helmet is designed with the strongest and highest quality materials in mind, to ensure that you have the best protection on the hockey pitch.
Carbon Helmet is the strongest and highest protection in the OBO range but lighter than the FG for peace of mind.
Made from specially formulated flexible resins and gel coat for maximum protection and durability. There are many features that make this helmet a popular choice for goal keepers. The angular shaping provides strength and ball deflection while closed cell polyethylene foam lines the helmet for a soft comfortable fit. It comes with a high carbon steel wire cage which enhances visibility using large eye holes, a fully adjustable five point back plate, and it's very own carry bag. ¬†
- Angular Shaping - To deflect the ball
- Shell Made Of Carbon Fiber - Hand laid with specially formulated flexible resins and gel coat for maximum protection and durability
- Double Centre Wire
- Close Sell Polyethlene - Foam liner
- 5 Ridge Forehead - For maximum deflection aand shell stiffness
- Rear Head Panel - Fully adjustable and Protective
- Removeable (Velcro) Sweatband
- High Carbon Steel Wire Cage
- Foam Chin Cup - Adjustable, comfortable and secure
- Chin And Throat Protection - Strong effective and Aerodynamic
- To see the full range of OBO Hockey Helmets - CLICK HERE
- A goalkeeping helmet should fit snug to prevent any shifting and maximize protection. Make sure the chinstrap can be adjusted so it gently makes contact with the chin when fastened.
- You should always look for equipment that feels comfortable. Although most helmets are lined with a protective foam, some helmets will feel better than others. Try on different brands of helmets for fit and comfort.
- With your helmet opened to it‚Äôs largest setting gradually begin to downsize the helmet until a comfortably snug fit is achieved. The helmet should rest on the head so that the rim is one finger width above the eyebrow and making contact with the top of your head.