The OBO Hi Control Orange Kickers are made for keepers that want extreme precision and control when needing to clear the ball. The Hi Control Kickers in Orange are made with high density foam to have increased protection while making sure the kickers last longer.
The Hi Control kickers have lower rebound than the Hi Rebound, but increased control and increased protection, and will last longer.
The kicker also has a double layer of high density polyethylene foam bonded into the middle of the kicker.
While this extra layer of foam adds some extra weight, the protection increase is considerable and rebound performance is not affected.
- Hi Density Anatomically Shaped Tongue - Part of the patented integrated locking system between legguard and kickers.¬† The tongue provides excellent protection of the forward shin area when the foot/toes are fully extended
- Vertical & Flat Sides - To lessen the chance of the ball being "lifted" when kicking
- Hidden Straps - To maximises the size of the "Sweet Spot" when side kicking, easily replaced and adjustable
- Very Flat Ground Presentation - maximises protection and rebound while keeping the toe inside the kicker
- Rounded Toe - Shaped to enable maximum player acceleration
- Anatomically Shaped Inner - For maximum comfort & rebound.¬† Comfortable the very first time you wear them and very secure
- Easily Replaceable Rear Strap - With unique and reliable fixing system
- Hi Density Rubbing Strip - For superior wear resistance and foot protection
- Moulded Buffer - At the rear prevents the shoe from slipping back and exposing the toe
- Very Hi Density Polyethylene Foam - (15mm) Sandwiched between both Hi and Lo Density foams. Provides unbeatable side protection by dissipating ball impact
- To see the full range of OBO Kickers - CLICK HERE
- UK 5.5-8.5 | EUR 38.5-41.5
- UK 8.5-12 | EUR 41.5-46
- UK 12+ | EUR 46+