Robo hand protectors are made from closed cell foam for maximum protection, but minimum weight for quicker movements towards the ball. The patterned face on the Hi-Control left hand provides greater ball control.
The glove has a flat profile with squarer edges, but is still slightly shaped to help direct the ball downwards and provide adequate ball control.
- Full 3D Shaping & Bonding - Maximises comfort, fit and playing experience
- 60mm Thick face - Curved to help deflect the ball downwards
- Saving Surface Area - 660sq cm
With an additional 20 mm of high rebound foam on the front face, giving increased protection and enabling goalies to get heaps of rebound. The hand protection has also been increased by the addition of 3 mm of polycarbonate, placed between the main body of the hand protector, and the rebound face. This has been designed to give added protection when facing really fast balls.
- Easy To Adjust Straps - Fully recessed and very secure hand and thumb straps
- Comfort Pads - One hands and thumbs
- Soft Foam In Wrist Area - Comfortable but still protective
- Very Flat Round Profile - For easy and reliable ground clearances
- Rigid Outer Shell - Made from very Hi Density foam providing outstanding finger and thumb protection
- Ultra Hi Density Foam - 10mm (Behind) the front face for added hand protection
- Medium Density Foam - On the front face for controlled rebound protection where you need it
- Saving Surface Area - 527sq cm