The Adidas Hockey Ina Hybraskin .3 is a low bow hockey stick for hockey players that want the edge on the hockey pitch. The low bow shape id for developing 3D hockey skills. The Partial Stick Hybraskin coverage is made for increased hitting power while remaining soft for close control skills.
Designed for the female entertainer who wants to express freedom and creativity with their style of play. Both the low bow and 3D head allow the player to create like never before.
The Ina Hybraskin .3 has a beautiful soft touch and allows you to know exactly where the ball is at all times. Once you have created the space by casting a spell on your opponent, the stiff shaft will help generate ball speeds that no keeper can handle.
- BOW: Low Bow – TX Shape - 220mm/24mm
- HEAD SHAPE: 3D Head – assists with creative dribbling.
- HYBRASKIN / PARTIAL STICK HYBRASKIN COVERAGE:
- Hybraskin technology forms a woven carbon composite outer layer around the stick fusing soft touch with power, to create a powerful stick with no loss of control. An extremely light, strong and stable material that gives the player ultimate levels of control and feel.
- 3D GEOMETRY:
- The unique adidas stick shape that stiffens the shaft, giving increased hitting power and a cleaner, sharper finish. The cut away under side of the stick helps to lift the ball more easily.
- EPOXY CORE:
- Located in the head of the stick, the epoxy core helps to produce a more consistent structure, enhancing the sweet spot and improving the response when passing and receiving the ball.
- To see the full range of Adidas Hockey Sticks - CLICK HERE