The Young Ones MR 70 is designed to give the modern midfielder the edge on the hockey pitch while giving you the confidence knowing you are protecting nature. The MR 70 hockey stick is made from high quality materials to ensure you have the stregth and control on the pitch. the Low Bow shape is perfect for 3D skills and all round play.
As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. Our range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
The MR profile is for the modern midfielder who requires a thin low bow profile with our unique Touch toe head. The Y1 powerbar allows the MR to benefit from increased dynamic speed while dribbling without compromising on slap power. The newly developed touch toe increases the surface area available for those all important left to right drags.¬†
The YLB 70 is made from 70% Japanese Toray Carbon and 30% Fibreglass/Aramid.
- Composition: 70% Premium Japanese¬†Carbon & 30% Fibreglass/Aramid
- Balance Point:¬†39+-
- Weight: 530g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Y1¬†Japanese¬† Carbon Technology
- Y1 powerbar
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- Touch toe technology
- Y1 Midfield LowBow profile
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball