PE Black Helmet
Sorry, currently out of stock
The OBO PE Black Helmet is a lightweight yet highly protective helmet that is perfect for all levels of keepers. The PE Black Helmet is made from Polyethylene Plastic and has been shaped and designed to fit comfortably on the head.
The PE helmet is a strong, durable and lightweight helmet. Same shape as FG but lighter shell. Still CE tested
- Angular Shaping - To deflect the ball
- Shell Made Of Polyethylene Plastic - A super lightweight and incredeidbly strong PE plastic shell
- Double Centre Wire
- Close Sell Polyethlene - Foam liner
- 5 Ridge Forehead - For maximum deflection aand shell stiffness
- Rear Head Panel - Fully adjustable and Protective
- Removeable (Velcro) Sweatband
- High Carbon Steel Wire Cage
- Foam Chin Cup - Adjustable, comfortable and secure
- Chin And Throat Protection - Strong effective and Aerodynamic
- To see the full range of OBO Hockey Helmets - CLICK HERE
NOTE: White flashes on helmet are stickers applied at owners discretion.
- A goalkeeping helmet should fit snug to prevent any shifting and maximize protection. Make sure the chinstrap can be adjusted so it gently makes contact with the chin when fastened.
- You should always look for equipment that feels comfortable. Although most helmets are lined with a protective foam, some helmets will feel better than others. Try on different brands of helmets for fit and comfort.
- With your helmet opened to it’s largest setting gradually begin to downsize the helmet until a comfortably snug fit is achieved. The helmet should rest on the head so that the rim is one finger width above the eyebrow and making contact with the top of your head.