The Gryphon Hockey Tour T - Bone is the ultimate in hockey stick performance. The Tour T - Bone is made from high quality carbon to make sure you get the best power when hitting the ball. The T - Bone bow is great for reverse stick control.
Our flagship model with our highest spec lay-up. Capable of the highest power output but with a unique cushioned touch due to the integration of Kraibon in the handle. Available in CC, Pro 25, T-Bone, DII and Samurai profiles.
- Power: Ultimate
- Feel: Highly Responsive
- Carbon Quotient: 100
- Fibre Composition: Carbon, Fibreglass & Kevlar
- Target Weight: 515g (+/-10g)
- Target Balance Point: 400mm (+/-10mm)
- Late bow
- 24mm curve peak positioned at 225mm
- Extended toe head shape for enhanced reverse stick control
- Highly engineered for consistent basics with enhanced control
- To find out more about the Gryphon 2022 Range - Click Here
- To see which bend/bow suits you the best, have a read at our blog explaining the differences - Click Here
- To Veiw the full range of Gryphon Hockey Sticks - CLICK HERE