The Grays Flash 3.0 Blue/Navy Hockey Shoe is the perfect hockey shoe for anyone at any level of their hockey playing career. The Flash 3.0 has a great mix of grip making it suitable for any hockey surface, sand or water.
The FLASH 3.0 is a lightweight hockey shoe with a high-performance rubber outsole which performs on all playing surfaces, making this a versatile shoe for all levels of player. A reduced weight upper with streamlined design, improved fit for comfort provides stability and protection to the player.
- EVA Performance Midsole Low Profile EVA55 provides excellent balance of cushioning and comfort combined with responsiveness.
- Heel Wrap Technology designed to lock the foot in place, minimizing any foot slippage.
- SHF (SUPERIOR HEEL FIT) - Built-in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area; combined with ultra-soft memory foam for a unique fit.
- Memory Foam Footbed – High spec pre formed memory foam footbed provides instant comfort.
- Split Engineered upper - Designed to work with the foot ensuring maximum comfort with improved fit and stability.
- Breathability - Mesh upper sections provide air flow and help reduce weight of shoe.
- Fit - LP - PACE - CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTED – New and improved following player fit testing - Low profile dynamic last improves fit and player speed.
- Ladies Fit – White/ Pink has specific ladies last for perfect fit for the female player.
- ASP (All Surface Performance)
- High-performance rubber outsole for ultimate traction and grip on synthetic surfaces. Cleat pattern designed to improve the efficiency of movements in hockey
- Larger perimeter studs provide better traction when turning. Outstanding purchase on the synthetic surfaces especially water-based allowing for quicker tighter turns.
If you want to have a look at The 2023 Grays Hockey Range we have put together all the products and their information into an easy-to-read blog post. Giving you the best advice possible to choose your next Grays Hockey Product!
We at know it can be difficult to find the perfect hockey shoe to suit your needs, so we have put together a blog that will hopefully make things easier to find your perfect hockey shoe!