The Gryphon Hockey Taboo Blue Steel DII is a stick perfect for people needing a balance between power and control. The Taboo Blue Steel DII uses the highest quality carbon to give you the end on the hockey pitch. The DII bow is to enhance 3D skill and aerial ability.
THE FUSION OF POWER AND FEEL
The innovative manufacturing process has created a combination of a super responsive touch and extreme power. The natural and smooth feel gives you the ultimate control on the ball allowing you to execute at the right time while the lay-up is designed to offer an extraordinary weight & balance. Boasting that super smooth touch and extreme power this range is that perfect balance of international standard power and polished skills.
- Power: Extreme
- Feel: Highly Responsive
- Carbon Quotient: 95
- Fibre Composition: Carbon, Fibreglass & Kevlar
- Target Weight: 525g (+/-10g)
- Target Balance Point: 400mm (+/-10mm)
Deuce II (DII)
- Extra late bow
- 25mm curve peak positioned at 205mm
- Regular head shape for control and speed
- A dynamic shape to suit a technical and skilful playing style
- To see which bend/bow suits you the best, have a read at our blog explaining the differences - Click Here
- To see the full range of Gryphon Hockey Stick - CLICK HERE