The Gryphon Hockey Tour Samurai¬† is the ultimate in hockey stick performance. The Tour Samurai is made from high quality carbon to make sure you get the best power when hitting the ball. The Samurai bow is designed to increase your drag flicking ability on the pitch.
Our flagship model with our highest spec lay-up. Capable of the highest power output but with a unique cushioned touch due to the integration of Kraibon in the handle. Available in CC, Pro 25, T-Bone, DII and Samurai profiles.
- Power: Ultimate
- Feel: Highly Responsive
- Carbon Quotient: 100
- Fibre Composition: Carbon, Fibreglass & Kevlar
- Target Weight: 515g (+/-10g)
- Target Balance Point: 400mm (+/-10mm)
- Extra late bow with a lower third groove
- 25mm curve peak positioned at 205mm
- Regular head shape for control and speed
- Our most focused shape for an ultra technical and skilful playing style
- To find out more about the Gryphon 2022 Range - Click Here
- To see which bend/bow suits you the best, have a read at our blog explaining the differences - Click Here
- To see the full range of Gryphon Hockey Sticks - CLICK HERE