YLB X (2020)
The Young Ones YLB X has been deigned for players that need the winning edge on the hockey pitch. The YLB X has been made with Japanese Toray Carbon to give the ultimate power. The YLB bend is the perfect shape for drag flicking, thanks to the concave design.
The new and improved YLB X.
New engineering for 2021, the YLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines an aggressive low bow with our unique Carbon Power Chain technology.
The Carbon Power Chain allows the YLB to benefit from 'knife cut' head shape and tapered underblade. By reducing the underblade on the head of the stick we have increases the ease of 3D skills.
The backhand blade has been carbon reinforced to improve power and control of reverse stick shots/passes.
The YLB is designed to be the best drag flicking stick in the market. We have included a natural concave shape on the shaft of the stick to aid the slingshot action. This does not reduce playability during normal match play.
The 2020 YLB X is manufactured with specially enhanced Swedish carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The Swedish X carbon properties in the YLBX also allow the stick to remain incredibly soft to touch.
To see the full range of Young Ones Hockey Sticks - CLICK HERE
- Composition: 95% Carbon / 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Swedish X carbon jacket
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow 24.5mm
- Bow placement 250mm
- Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting.
- Hot Edge - Enhanced backhand zone for power.
- ‘Knife’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Sling groove’ design for slingshot action on drag flicking.
- Y1 'YLB' aggressive low bow profile.
- Bristled Extended High control area on head/shaft (EHCA).